Catch up with the last 7 days of culture, life and current affairs with UNRESERVED. Here are the week’s stories in bite-sized segments that will keep you up to date and in the know.
1.Royal debacle: Thai Princess disqualified as PM candidate
2. Khazanah Nasional’s new mantra: “More Cash, Less Control”
3.Top Philippines journalist and TIME Person of the year Maria Ressa arrested
4.Airbus bids adieu to the A380
5.Sci-Fi film poised to change China’s movie industry
6.Women at the Grammys win big
3/2/19 – 9/2/19 Recap
1. Japan’s Vice PM blames childless women for shrinking population
2. Second Trump-Kim summit to be held in Vietnam
3. EU President: “Special place in hell” for Brexiteers without a plan
4. Spotify places its chips on podcasting
5. Wagyu’s international profile on the rise
26/1/19 – 2/2/19 Recap
1. East coast link project possibly derailed.
2. ISIS terror attack in the Philippines.
3. United States files criminal charges against Huawei.
4. Australian- Chinese writer Yang Hengjun detained in China on suspicion of endangering national security.
5. Former top prosecutor Ahn Tae-geun sentenced to two years prison on allegations of sexual misconduct.
6. Naomi Osaka is first Asian to clinch the WTA world number 1 title.
Related: January headlines