A. General terms and conditions
1. This website,www.unreservedmedia.com(“our Website”) is owned by Unreserved Sdn Bhd [Company Registration No: 0830459M] (“UN”or “we” or “our”or “us”).
2. We reserve the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions set forth below, which will be effective immediately upon publishing of the same in our Website. You are as such, advised to check our Website from time to time.
3. It is our sole discretion to determine and/or to change without limitation the availability, content, extent, service and product provided and/or offered to you in our Website.
4. Your continued use of this Website is evidence of your acceptance of all such changes in respect of the terms and conditions herein.
5. The content of this Website, including but not limited to any software, HTML code, data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (“the Content”) and any and all intellectual rights therein are the property of UN or its licensors or suppliers
6. Any act by you in disseminating and/or reselling and/or commercially exploiting and/or extracting by any means whatsoever the Contents while browsing, surfing or using the Contents without the express consent in writing from UN shall make you liable for criminal prosecution and any legal action by UN in respect of such acts.
C. Links To Third-Party Sites
7. Our Website contains links to other sites. We have established relationships with advertisers and/or business partners but such relationships are generally technical in nature, or content collaborations.
8. UN is not responsible or nor does UN certify the content, accuracy or availability of these hyperlinks and your reliance on the said hyperlinks is solely as at your own risk.
9. UN will use its reasonable endeavour to ensure that the Content of its Website is accurate, up to date, accessible, uninterrupted and that the Contents belong to UN and that the hyperlinks in UN’s Website are included with the knowledge of UN. These are subject only to situations and circumstances which are within the control of UN and do not apply in situations and circumstances which is not within the control of UN in which UN is not under any responsibility and/or liability whatsoever or howsoever.
E. Entire Agreement
10. The terms and conditions herein (as amended from time to time) constitutes the entire agreement between you and UN and supersedes any previous accord, understanding or agreement if any, express or implied. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party or officers of UN shall modify the express provisions of this terms and conditions.
11. In the event any provision of these terms of conditions is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be severable from other clauses of this terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
12. You shall fully indemnify and hold harmless UN its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use, access, browsing or surfing of this Website.
13. UN shall not be liable and you shall fully indemnify us in respect of any offensive, defamatory, and/or other unlawful remarks, or information or comments whatsoever and UN shall in its sole discretion remove such remarks or information and/or comments whatsoever without reference to you and you shall be further liable to any criminal and civil prosecution by the laws of this country.
14. UN reserves all rights in respect of its defence and prosecution on your breach wherein you shall be fully liable to UN for all costs, expenses, legal fees in respect of such defence and prosecution and no initiation of such defence or prosecution by UN shall be interpreted, assumed or taken to be any admission by UN of any of your liability, waiver or acceptance of any of your liability whatsoever in respect of your breach under clause 12 of this terms and conditions.
15. No relationship whatsoever between UN and you shall be implied which is not expressly provided in this terms and conditions except that you are merely a browser or surfer of our Website.
I. No Waiver
16. No indulgence or statement whatsoever by UN to you shall be construed as a waiver of UN’s rights and your obligations provided under these terms and conditions and no indulgence or statement whatsoever by UN to you shall be construed as waiver of your breach and liability of these terms and conditions.
17. Any notice or other communication which either party is required under these terms or conditions to provide shall be sufficiently served if sent to:-
a) For notices or other communications by you to UN to:
i) [email protected]; or
ii) UN’s address: B4-5-1 Solaris Dutamas, No. 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
All notices or other communications by you to UN shall only take effect on the date receipt of your email or letter by UN. You are to provide to UN your residential address and/or your email address and/or your mailing address in your notice or written communication to UN, failing which, UN shall not be under any obligation to reply to your notice or written communications whatsoever.
b) For notices or other communications by UN to you will depend on your information available in our Website and/or your last known address and/or pursuant to the laws of Malaysia.
L. Governing Law
19. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and to be fully performed in Malaysia and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.